The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- In Search of Horseshoe Crabs
- The American Alligator: a new nuisance for the panhandle?
- Welcome to the UF/IFAS Extension Holmes County Blog
- Miniature Plants with Sizeable Character
- Holmes County 4-H 2016 Summer Day Camps
- February 4-H Newsletter
- Master’s Degree Earned by Nicole “Niki” Crawson, Extension Agent I, 4-H Youth Development, University of Florida/IFAS Extension, Holmes County.
- Celebrating the Inauguration of The University of Florida's 12th President
- Winter Supplementation Meeting
- August/September 2015 4-H Newsletter