Tiffany Porter is an Administrative Professional employed by UF/IFAS Highlands County Extension. The Cooperative Extension Service is nationwide and was established by the Smith-Lever Act of 1914. It is a partnership between state land grant universities, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the county governments throughout the nation. All of these groups share in the planning, financing, and operation of extension programs. In Florida, the Cooperative Extension Service is administered by the University of Florida. The Highlands County Extension Office is open 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Master Gardeners are available for consultation from 9:30am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Posts by Tiffany Porter:
- Green Industries Best Management Practices Workshop (GI-BMP)
- Highlands County 4-H Wraps Up Summer Camps
- Mosquito Season is Upon Us!
- Older Trees and Older Growers
- How to Make Your Garden Hummingbird Friendly
- Growing Summer Plants in South Central Florida
- Growing Azaleas in Highlands County
- Highlands County 4-H Youth Has His Sights on Community Service