One Health Center of Excellence
The One Health Center of Excellence, located in McCarty Hall D, serves as the aggregation catalyst for the rapidly expanding One Health effort at the University of Florida. The vision of the center is to capitalize on existing areas of excellence to provide innovative approaches to managing complex health issues. One Health is an interconnected approach that seeks to advance the health of humans, animals, plants, and the environment, through interdisciplinarity within and beyond the human-animal-environmental health triangle, by engaging with other disciplines including law, history, language, religion, economics, politics, sustainability, and beyond.
Posts by One Health Center of Excellence:
- One Health Student Association Welcomes Fall 2021
- Scouting Fresh Viewpoints
- Medical Humanities and Circular Health
- Fulbright Scholars Meet with One Health Center
- Circularity: The Future of Science
- Antimicrobial Resistance and the Need for Multidisciplinarity
- Why Bats?
- Antimicrobial Resistance: A Young Microbiologist’s Perspective
- The Many Faces of Veterinarians
- Health passes in early modern Europe: Can history teach us any lessons?