Rick is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County. His programs include topics on coastal invasive and nuisance species, restoring habitat and fisheries, monitoring water quality and biological indicators, and enhancing marine literacy for the community. He is a native of Pensacola and enjoys a variety of outdoor recreation activities with his family.
Posts by Rick O'Connor:
- Yep… Another Alligator on the Beach
- Restoring the Health of Pensacola Bay, what can you do to help? Biodiversity
- Restoring the Health of Pensacola Bay, what can you do to help? Part 1 of 18 – introduction
- So When Are the Jellyfish Going to Be Here?
- Hunting for Cuban Treefrogs
- Is it Seagrass or Seaweed?
- Which Local Creatures Eat Venomous Snakes?
- It is March and Snakes are on the Move
- A Potential Problem, the Cuban Treefrog
- How is the Lionfish Program Going?