Rick is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County. His programs include topics on coastal invasive and nuisance species, restoring habitat and fisheries, monitoring water quality and biological indicators, and enhancing marine literacy for the community. He is a native of Pensacola and enjoys a variety of outdoor recreation activities with his family.
Posts by Rick O'Connor:
- 2018 Diamondback Terrapin Panhandle Survey Report
- Health Advisories in the Pensacola Bay Area; 2018 Report
- Sea Grant Notes – Jan 18, 2019
- All Quiet on the Western Front… or is it?
- Sea Grant Notes – Jan 7, 2019
- Man, What a Year for Natural Resources… 2018
- Sea Grant Notes – Jan 4, 2019
- Sea Grant Notes – Dec 21, 2018
- 2018 Seagrass Monitoring Report for Santa Rosa Sound and Big Lagoon
- Sea Grant Notes – Dec 14, 2018