Rick is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County. His programs include topics on coastal invasive and nuisance species, restoring habitat and fisheries, monitoring water quality and biological indicators, and enhancing marine literacy for the community. He is a native of Pensacola and enjoys a variety of outdoor recreation activities with his family.
Posts by Rick O'Connor:
- It is March and Snakes are on the Move
- A Potential Problem, the Cuban Treefrog
- How is the Lionfish Program Going?
- Nature Tourism – Hiking Ft. Pickens in February
- Cold Stunned Marine Life
- Exploring the Gulf of Mexico: Phytoplankton Part 2
- Nature Tourism – hiking Ft. Pickens
- County Exterior Lighting Ordinance for Pensacola Beach
- Exploring the Gulf of Mexico: Phytoplankton Part I
- 2018 “Science Hour” Presentation Calendar