Rick is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County. His programs include topics on coastal invasive and nuisance species, restoring habitat and fisheries, monitoring water quality and biological indicators, and enhancing marine literacy for the community. He is a native of Pensacola and enjoys a variety of outdoor recreation activities with his family.
Posts by Rick O'Connor:
- Sea Grant Notes – Aug 23, 2019
- Nutrient Pollution in Pensacola Bay; the 2019 LAKEWATCH Report for Escambia County Waters
- Sea Grant Notes – Aug 16, 2019
- Clean Boating Tip of the Month – August
- Sea Grant Notes – August 9, 2019
- It’s National Oyster Day!
- Sea Grant Notes – Aug 2, 2019
- Sea Grant Notes – June 28, 2019
- The Thing About Sharks
- Dealing with Nutria