Dr. Nick Place began his appointment as the Dean and Director of University of Florida/IFAS Extension in September 2012. In this role, Dr. Place is responsible for meeting the mission and goals of the University of Florida Extension program, and serves on the IFAS (Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences) Administrative Team. UF/IFAS Extension has faculty located in each of Florida's 67 counties, 13 research and education centers, 15 academic departments and the School of Forest Resources and Conservation.
Posts by Nick Place:
- Who Are You Going to Nominate for a Superior Accomplishment Award?
- The Road to 67 — Local Investments for Local Programs
- 2019 Dinner of Distinction Awards—Brittany Lee, Extension Advocate of the Year
- 2019 EPAF and Hurricane Dorian Response
- A Message from Dr. Nick Place on Hurricane Dorian
- With UF/IFAS Extension, It’s Always Time to Learn
- The UF/IFAS Industrial Hemp Pilot Project
- Hurricane Season Is Here
- Statewide Stakeholder Webinar
- Internationalizing Extension