Dr. Nick Place began his appointment as the Dean and Director of University of Florida/IFAS Extension in September 2012. In this role, Dr. Place is responsible for meeting the mission and goals of the University of Florida Extension program, and serves on the IFAS (Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences) Administrative Team. UF/IFAS Extension has faculty located in each of Florida's 67 counties, 13 research and education centers, 15 academic departments and the School of Forest Resources and Conservation.
Posts by Nick Place:
- How was the Weekend? What’s a Weekend?
- A Note of Thanks
- UF/IFAS Extension in 2018…and Looking Ahead to 2019
- Water Theme Runs Through the 2019 UF/IFAS Extension Calendar
- Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving
- Farm-City Week Celebrates the People that Provide Our Nutritious, Abundant Food Supply
- Celebrating the Excellence of UF/IFAS Extension’s Faculty and Partners
- Hurricane Reveals Our Inner Strengths
- UF/IFAS Extension Responds to Hurricane Michael
- Peanut Butter Challenge Fights Hunger, One Jar at a Time