Michael is the UF IFAS Sea Grant Agent for Collier County. His programs focus on delivering educational materials regarding sustainable fisheries, fisheries enhancement, water quality and environmental literacy. He is a native Southwest Floridian and enjoys fishing, spearfishing, diving, kayaking and more. Michael is also an avid aquarist and keeps both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Email: email@example.com
Posts by Michael Sipos:
- Amberjacks? A Complete Guide Of What You Need To Know Before The Season Opens.
- COVID Cane Toad Removal
- Year-Round Lobster Season in Southwest Florida?!
- Smoking Fish With A Sea Grant Agent
- University of Florida Researchers Boost Ornamental Aquaculture
- A Southwest Florida Guide to Everything You Want to Know About Spiny Lobster!
- Inshore Fishing Is Hot In SWFL But Remember To Check The Regulations!