Michael is the UF IFAS Sea Grant Agent for Collier County. His programs focus on delivering educational materials regarding sustainable fisheries, fisheries enhancement, water quality and environmental literacy. He is a native Southwest Floridian and enjoys fishing, spearfishing, diving, kayaking and more. Michael is also an avid aquarist and keeps both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Email: email@example.com
Posts by Michael Sipos:
- Living and Working Safely In The Florida Sun!
- Fish of Florida: Yellowtail Snapper (Ocyurus chrysurus) Species Profile
- Fish of Florida: Hogfish (Lachnolaimus maximus) Species Profile
- Fish of Florida: Red Snapper (Lutjanus campechanus) Species Profile
- Summer Time Boating Safety Stats and Tips!
- Federally Permitted For-Hire Fishing Operations In Florida States Listen Up! A Quick Review of NOAA’s New Southeast For-Hire Electronic Reporting Program
- Panko Encrusted Mangrove Snapper with Apricot Pineapple Sauce! Florida Seafood at Your Fingertips LIVE!
- Grilled Red Grouper with Sweet Mango Salsa: Florida Seafood at Your Fingertips LIVE!
- Anglers! Planning On Grouper Or Snapper Fishing After Lobstering In The Atlantic? Read This Blog Before Getting A Ticket!
- Summertime Dive Safety And Dive Flag Awareness!