Michael is the UF IFAS Sea Grant Agent for Collier County. His programs focus on delivering educational materials regarding sustainable fisheries, fisheries enhancement, water quality and environmental literacy. He is a native Southwest Floridian and enjoys fishing, spearfishing, diving, kayaking and more. Michael is also an avid aquarist and keeps both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Michael Sipos:
- Sheepshead, The Fish With A Weird Name And Even Weirder Teeth!
- Who Needs A Fishing License? Florida License Free Fishing Days?!
- Gulf Amberjack Closes While Gag Grouper Opens June 1st! Also, What’s Barotrauma? Reef Fish Surveys?
- African Pompano Ceviche!: Florida Seafood at your Fingertips LIVE!
- Florida Is So Nice Everything Wants To Live Here, Including Non-Native Animals And Plants!
- Amberjacks? A Complete Guide Of What You Need To Know Before The Season Opens.
- COVID Cane Toad Removal
- Year-Round Lobster Season in Southwest Florida?!
- Smoking Fish With A Sea Grant Agent
- University of Florida Researchers Boost Ornamental Aquaculture