John is a Residential Horticulture Extension Agent and Master Gardener Coordinator for Orange County. He educates and advises the residents of Orange County about landscaping, gardening, soil and water management, arboriculture, and urban forestry.
Posts by John Roberts:
- Perennial Peanut: An Ideal Groundcover for Florida
- Imposter Identities: “Murder Hornets” vs. Eastern Cicada Killers
- Heirloom Tomatoes: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (but almost always tasty)
- Armillaria – A Common Fungal Parasite of Certain Trees and Shrubs
- The Silk-floss Tree – A Spiky Sensation for the Central Florida Home Landscape