Juanita Popenoe is the commercial fruit horticulture agent for Lake, Orange, and Marion Counties.
Posts by jpopenoe:
- Microplastics—What’s the BIG deal?
- Compost Not a Good Mulch for Blueberries
- Using Severe Pruning and Foliar Nutrition to Combat Citrus Greening
- Fertilize Southern Highbush Blueberries Summer Through Early Fall
- Organic Control of Root Rot in Blueberry
- Extension Goes to Prison
- Youth Development in 4-H
- 2017 Central Florida Fruit Grower Day
- Key Steps for Disaster Planning
- Good Weed, Bad Weed