Jane is the Livestock, Forage, and Natural Resource Agent serving Suwannee County. She enjoys spending time outdoors with her animals, team roping, and educating people on the importance of agriculture.
Posts by Jane Griffin:
- Horse Herald- Horse Vaccinations
- Question of the Day: How do I get rid of Crabgrass in my Bermudagrass hay field?
- Reading Hay Analysis Results
- Question of the Day: 2,4-D Amine use in Bahia Seed Production
- Horse Herald- Deworming Horses Using Fecal Egg Counts
- Weed of the Week- Pokeweed
- Weed of the Week- Spiny Pigweed
- Question of the Day: Crabgrass Control in Bahia
- Weed of the Week- Perilla Mint
- Pond Management: Using Copper