The Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems is based at the University of Florida.
Posts by Livestock Lab:
- Applied business model for animal feed generates revenue and improves livelihoods of smallholder farmers in Niger
- Mothers see healthier children in the “One Egg Per Day” project in Burkina Faso
- “To Meat or Not to Meat” from The Chicago Council
- First multi-stakeholder Swine Day in Cambodia educates about disease, opportunity
- Cambodia’s Safe Food, Fair Food Project addresses major food safety issues
- Research helps parents “give milk” to improve nutrition and livelihoods in Rwanda