Ginny Hinton is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent at UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County. She has a background in social work and public health. Ginny's program areas include food science (nutrition, food safety, food preservation), communication and relationship education, and injury prevention with a focus on children and senior citizens.
Posts by ghinton:
- “The Scoop” for Coffee and Tea Lovers
- The After-school Snack Attack: Strategies for Busy Moms
- Famous Last Words: Cell Phones and Driving
- Simplify Your Life
- Healthful Treats? You Betcha! Surprising health benefits of favorite seasonal treats
- To Salt or Not to Salt? Reasonable Tips for Sodium Control
- Tips for Building a Strong and Healthy Marriage
- Small Steps Are the Key to Healthy Change
- Surprise… Good Nutrition is “In the Can”!
- Do You Spell Your Holidays “S-T-R-E-S-S?”