Frank is the Program Coordinator for Florida Friendly Landscaping in Pasco County. Combining interests in water conservation, sustainability, gardening, and data-mining, he helps builders, businesses, and residents maintain beautiful, resilient landscapes while saving water & living more "Florida-Friendly"
Posts by Frank Galdo:
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping – Scavenger Hunt Activity!
- How do I attract the “good bugs?”
- The end is near…
- Is Your Landscape Water-Wise?
- Step away from that palm…
- April showers…?
- Aaaahhhh – Aphids!
- The 9 Principles of Florida-Friendly Landscaping – An Intro
- Less water, better landscape
- Florida Fall Color