A graduate of the University of Florida with a degree in Horticulture, Ed is a UF/IFAS Extension Orange County Agent and a Florida Nursery Growers and Landscapers “Florida Certified Horticulture Professional”. He is the recipient of the 2010 Master Gardener Professorship Award. Ed has been providing home landscape and gardening information to homeowners in the Central Florida area since 1998.
Posts by Ed Thralls:
- An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Pesticides
- Growing the Best Plants while Doing the Least Harm
- Planting Over a Septic Drain Field
- Weed Wars
- Cool Season Vegetables — November in the Garden
- Lime Tree Trouble
- Nematode Infestation in the Lawn
- A Tree is Growing in an Odd Place
- Caterpillar in My Lawn, Is it the Sod Webworm?
- Insect Eating Hibiscus Leaves and Cutting Off Flower Buds