The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- UF Horticulture Student Club and the Panhandle Butterfly House Fall Plant Sale
- Research Efforts Discussed at Extension Farm Field Day
- 53rd Annual Santa Rosa County Farm Tour
- 2019 Fall Newsletter
- SNRE student involved in TIME magazine’s Amazon rain forest feature
- Animal Science 2019 Awards & Recognition
- Dr. Carissa Wickens Was Quoted In Wallethub’s Piece About The Kentucky Derby!
- Looking Out For Florida’s Springs
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Facts & History
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Appoints Dr. Thomas K. Frazer as Chief Science Officer