Angela is the academic and outreach coordinator at the UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, Fla. She enjoys being outdoors, traveling and breaking down science so it's less scary and easy to understand. Communication is key!
Posts by Angela Colonna:
- Weed Science Wednesday: Use of Glyphosate and Herbicide Alternatives for Weed Control in Florida Landscape Planting Beds
- EDIS Update: A Beginner’s Guide to Begonias- Classification and Diversity
- TPIE 2020 Wrap Up: Plants, People and Prosperity
- UF Undergrad Wins Outstanding Student Award
- EDIS Update: Harvest Techniques for Hops (Humulus lupulus)
- ‘Tis the Season for Poinsettias
- New MREC Faculty: Catherine Campbell
- UF Student Creates DIY Predator-Rearing System
- Industry Spotlight: Green Sky Growers by Valencia College
- EDIS Update: Who Is Interested in Purchasing Smart Irrigation Systems?