Amy Vu is the Extension coordinator for the Honey Bee Research and Extension Lab, where she runs the University of Florida Master Beekeeper Program, the University of Florida Bee Colleges, the Melitto Files Blog, and the lab's social media pages among other projects. Vu has a Master's degree in Agricultural, Leadership, and Community Education from Virginia Tech and before joining the HBREL worked at the University of Florida's International Center, and was Orange County Extension's urban horticulture agent and Master Gardener coordinator.
Posts by Amy Vu:
- Florida Beekeeping Management Calendar: January 2020
- UF/IFAS Honey Bee Lab Workshops: Spring 2020
- Beekeeping Management Calendar: December 2019
- Research update: Honey Bee Nutrition
- Beekeeping Management Calendar: November 2019
- Florida Beekeeping Calendar: October 2019
- What’s new with Nosema treatment?
- What is happening with the Brazilian Peppertree (Schinus terebinthifolia) Insect Release?
- Cool Caladiums
- Yard to Table – Sugar Snap Peas