Angel Granger is the Jackson County 4-H Agent. She has a BS in Agriculture with Animal Science Emphasis and a MS in Agriculture with Plant Science Emphasis. She specializes in in youth and volunteer development and youth animal science and agriculture.
Posts by Angel Granger:
- 4-H Members Exemplify Service to Others Through Little Free Library
- Country Bumpkins 4-H Club Offers Educational Opportunity
- Jackson 4-H Sweeps State Poultry Judging Competition
- Service to Others – The 4-H Way
- Save the Date: 4-H Open House, Daycamps and Workshops
- Jackson 4-H News and Updates
- Expanding Horizons and Instilling Work Ethics – Meet Jackson 4-H Volunteer Terri Hardin
- Thank You Farm Credit for Supporting Global Youth Service Day
- Thanks 4-H Volunteers!
- National Volunteer Week is April 15-21