The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- New Tools and Approaches to Better Manage Nutrient Impact
- Florida Climate-Smart Agriculture Initiative Announced
- The Causes of Harmful Algal Blooms: What We Know
- UF Researchers Link Increasing Seasonal Drought to Longer Fire Seasons
- UF Professor Honored at Global Agroforestry Gathering
- Summer Reading List
- UF Faculty Member and Alumna to Lead National Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals
- UF/IFAS Partners with USDA Forest Service to get Kids in the Woods
- Are Your Shrubs Planted Too Deep?