The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- Wakulla 4-H Chicken Champs Club to Host Poultry Show in December!
- CEU Renewal Class
- Oyster Restoration Research Team Announces Nov. 14 Meeting
- 4-H Officer Training Day
- In Search of Horseshoe Crabs
- The Benefits of a Living Shoreline
- Decoding Dates On Food Packages
- Keep Your Food Safe In Emergency
- MG Lecture Series: Turfgrass Alternatives for Coastal Northwest Florida
- Microplastics Awareness Month