The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- Welcome to the One Health Center’s news blog!
- UF Experts Offer Tips on Thanksgiving Food Safety
- UF Names New Coordinator for Florida Project Learning Tree
- St. Johns County Children to Benefit from UF/IFAS Master Gardener Legacy Fund
- UF/IFAS Extension District Director Advances Mission of Serving
- Alachua County Team Wins 3rd in National 4-H Forestry Invitational
- UF/IFAS a Trusted Source of Information
- UF/IFAS Tropical Aquaculture Laboratory Director Inducted into Florida Tropical Fish Farms Association Hall of Fame
- Teachers from Across Florida Gather for Plant Camp 2018
- UF/IFAS Learning Center Receives New Name