2017 Gator100 Nominations Open
Nominations are now open for the 2017 Gator100!
Each year, the University of Florida recognizes the fastest growing Gator-owned or Gator-led businesses in the world. The Gator100 is a celebration of the entrepreneurial spirit and the impressive accomplishments of these companies. If you know of a Gator-owned or Gator-led business, submit a nomination! Nominations will not be made public and self-nominations are welcomed.
Criteria for nominees:
- The company must operate in a manner in keeping with the values and UF’s image.
- The company must have been in business for 5 years or more as of October 1, 2016.
- The company must have verifiable annual revenues of $250,000 or more in 2013.
- The company’s leadership must fit one of the following descriptions:
- A UF alumnus or group of alumni must have owned 50% or more of the company from
January 1, 2013 through October 1, 2016 (or date of your Gator100 application), or
- A UF alumnus must have served as the company’s chief executive (for example
chairman, CEO, president or managing partner) from January 1, 2013 through October 1, 2016, (or date of your Gator100 application), or
- A UF alumnus must have founded the company and been active as a member of the most senior management team from
January 1, 2013 through October 1, 2016 (or date of your Gator100 application).
To identify the 100 fastest-growing Gator-owned companies, the nominated businesses will be ranked by compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) over the past three years.
For more information and a list of last year’s winners, check out gator100.ufl.edu.