Gator Entrepreneurs are transforming markets, business practices, industries, their communities and our economy. Selected companies must have been in business for 5 years or more as of October 1, 2015 and have verifiable annual revenues of $250,000 or more in 2012. To identify the 100 fastest-growing Gator-owned companies, the nominated businesses were ranked by compounded annual growth rate. The Gator100 is a celebration of the entrepreneurial spirit and the impressive accomplishments of these companies.
We are proud to announce that there are 12 companies led by UF/IFAS College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (CALS) alumni among the winners this year. The CALS honorees are:
- Sarah Bazinet & Nate Bazinet, Sunshine Plumbing and Gas
- Chad Buckmaster, Processing Point, Inc.
- Shaun Jackrel, Jaguar Power Sports
- Mike Lester, Jr., Talon Wealth Management
- Dani McVety, Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice
- Trey Mueller III & Trey Walding III, Dental Associates of Florida
- George Pickhardt, Environmental Pest Service
- Drew Sheahan, Intouch GPS
- Randy Stout, Knight Pest Control
- Philip Visali, WE Insure
- Mike Vorce, Re-Tech
- Seth Ward, Premier Forestry & Environmental Consulting, PLLC
The Gator100 serves not only as a setting where UF’s elite entrepreneurs can gather and share their talents and wisdom, but as an inspiration to fellow Gators to be a part of this exclusive group. More information about the Gator100 can be found here.
Nominations for next year’s Gator100 will open in summer 2016. More information on nominations can be found here.