Sarah M Ellis is the Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Agent for the University of Florida/IFAS Extension Citrus County. Her areas of expertise are financial management, health and wellness, and community resource development education. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition Science and a Master of Science degree in Family, Youth and Community Sciences. Sarah is also an Accredited Financial Counselor and offers individual assistance with building and repairing credit and other money management topics. Ellissm@ufl.edu or 352-527-5700
Posts by sellis:
- Debt Collection: Your Rights
- Mindfulness for Stress Management
- Do I Really Owe This Debt?
- Understanding Debt Collection
- Holiday Spending Got You Down?
- The smelly facts behind mold!
- The Kids Come First: Child-Centered Divorce
- Handling Holiday Financial Stress
- Six Tips for Aging Healthy
- I Scream! You Scream! We All Scream for (Safe) Homemade Ice Cream!