Sarah Ellis serves as Extension Faculty in Family and Consumer Sciences for the University of Florida/ IFAS Extension Citrus County. Her areas of responsibility are nutrition, health and wellness, and financial management education. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition Science and is currently working on her Master's degree in Family, Youth and Community Sciences. She is also an Accredited Financial Counselor. Ellissm@ufl.edu or 352-527-5700
Posts by sellis:
- Debt Collection: Your Rights
- Mindfulness for Stress Management
- Do I Really Owe This Debt?
- Understanding Debt Collection
- Holiday Spending Got You Down?
- The smelly facts behind mold!
- The Kids Come First: Child-Centered Divorce
- Handling Holiday Financial Stress
- Six Tips for Aging Healthy
- I Scream! You Scream! We All Scream for (Safe) Homemade Ice Cream!