Welcome to the UF/IFAS Food and Resource Economics Department Blog
Through this blog, our department faculty and staff will provide insight to some of the most pressing economic issues facing Florida. Our authors draw on their area of expertise to start the discussion or offer solutions.
- Brandon McFadden, Assistant Professor
- Research interests in consumer behavior, food choice, attitudes towards contemporary agriculture production
- Tatiana Borisova, Associate Professor, Extension Specialist
- Research interests in water quality, quantity, and supply; water allocation policies; costs of pollution abatement and water conservation.
- Maria Vrachioli, Ph.D. Student
- Research interests in production economics, environmental economics, water efficiency and productivity, and applied econometrics.
- Melissa McGinnis, Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Research interests in science communications, visual communications, climate change and sea-level rise communications, marketing and communications plan development