The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- Improving Water Quality and Bringing Back the Bayous
- Sinkholes in the Florida Panhandle, Facts and Resources
- Looking Out for Horseshoe Crabs
- Swamps: Watershed or Wasteland?
- Forestry Tools Jefferson and Leon Outdoor Camp
- Wildlife Flourishes in Florida’s Summer! But Watch for Invaders Too!
- A means of survival: Mimicry
- Can Culturing Oysters Be Part of the Fishery Recovery?
- Oyster Recovery Team report: Drought and salinity major issues, not oil
- Results and Conclusions of Oyster Recovery Team Coming April 24