The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- So What’s Good with Local Seafood?
- Steps for Dealing with Nuisance Wildlife
- The Cottonmouth (Agkistrodon piscivorus)
- Trying to Solve the Marine Debris Problem
- Lemon bacopa, a beautiful pond plant or a weed?
- Summer Rain in the Florida Panhandle
- Snorkeling Safety at the Jetty
- Finding Common Ground on Climate Change
- The Summer of Sharks
- Our Panhandle Springs Provide a Magical Experience