Sarah is the program coordinator for ProForest based at the School of Forest, Fisheries, and Geomatics Sciences. ProForest is a multi-institutional collaborative that works on issues related to forest health and resilience.
Posts by Sarah Tobing:
- Longleaf pine seedlings are highly resistant and resilient to fire
- UF researcher works with professional filmmakers to communicate about forest health and climate change
- NSF Funds UF/IFAS Researchers to Find Out Why Tree are Dying Across the US
- UF-led study connects Florida to the Smithsonian’s Forest Global Earth Observatory
- UF’s Spatial Ecology and Conservation Lab help launch online tropical forest restoration tool
- Managing forests facing more frequent and intense hurricanes