Super Saturday Seminar for Cloverbud Volunteers
Cloverbuds are 4-H members between the ages of 5 and 7 and are curious, energetic and fun! Start off the new year by learning how to work with cloverbud age youth in your club. A Super Saturday Seminar will be held for any 4-H volunteer interested in learning how to teach cloverbuds on January 24th, 2015, from 10AM-3PM at Chipola College in Marianna. The training will cover a variety of topics, and each volunteer will leave with ready-to-use kits. Choose two sessions to attend:
- Beach Buddies- a series of educational activities that can be done before, during and after a visit to the beach to learn science and conservation.
- Exploring Science- using popular children’s books, science experiments, and creative and recreational activities to introduce cloverbuds to scientific concepts.
- Budding Gardeners- learn how to cultivate a love of gardening and agriculture.
- Poultry and Rabbits- learn about breeds, animal nutrition, and safety.
- Visual Arts- learn how arts and crafts are similar yet different while exploring the science of visual arts.
CEUs are available for teachers. For more information, or to register, visit http://nwdistrict.ifas.ufl.edu/district-4h/super-saturday-seminars/.