Limited Commercial Pesticide Training and Exam
There will be an in person training class on January 14, 2021 for horticulture professionals. If you need to obtain the Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance pesticide license, you may attend the 6 hour training, beginning at 8:00 a.m. The pesticide exam will be given at the end of the day.
Online registration is $30 through Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/limited-commercial-pesticide-training-and-exam-2021-tickets-128055261735 The class is limited to 15 people so register early.
Safety Notes: UF requires that when you come onto the property and into our facilities, that you wear a face mask/covering. Because we also will need our tables spaced apart, we will be in the 4-H building (3730 Stefani Road), just next door to the main Extension office.
If You are Taking the Exam: Before Class Each Person Must Register and Pay for the Exam Online
- Visit https://aesecomm.freshfromflorida.com/
- Choose the link ‘Structural/Residential Pest Control Chapter 482’
- On the next page, click on ‘Exam Signup’.
- Choose ‘Commercial Landscape Maintenance Personnel’ if you are a for hire company employee.
- Fill out the next pages and pay your fee.
- Send me your voucher number before class begins (email@example.com). You must have an electronic issued voucher number to take the exam.
For questions, contact Beth Bolles at 850-475-5230 Ext 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.