Jessica M. Ryals
Sustainable Food Systems Agent, Collier County. I develop comprehensive sustainable food system educational programs that focus on small farms, home-scale food production, local food businesses, food access, and consumer education.
Posts by Jessica M. Ryals:
- Southwest Florida Small Farmers Network Meeting Recap 2018
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems | Jessica Ryals | Home
- Event: Southwest Florida Small Farmers Network Meeting November 5th
- Event: Demystifying Florida Food Regulations
- 2018 Collier County Tropical Fruit Road Tour
- WORKSHOP: Food Preservation 101 May 16, 2018
- WORKSHOP: Backyard Chickens 101 April 7, 2018
- Value Added Agriculture | Is It Right for Your Farm?
- EVENT: Collier County Agricultural Tour Wednesday, March 21st 2018
- Birds, Bats & Bees: Integrated Pest Management on Small Farms