Jessica M. Ryals
Jessica Ryals, Sustainable Food Systems Agent in Collier County. I develop food system educational programs that focus on small farms, food safety, consumer education and policy.
Posts by Jessica M. Ryals:
- Agritourism and U-Pick Operations: Essential Services and Activities During COVID-19 Emergency (FL Executive Order 20-91)
- UF/IFAS Extension Collier County COVID-19 Update
- Southwest Florida Small Farmers Network Meeting Recap 2018
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems | Jessica Ryals | Home
- Event: Southwest Florida Small Farmers Network Meeting November 5th
- Event: Demystifying Florida Food Regulations
- 2018 Collier County Tropical Fruit Road Tour
- WORKSHOP: Food Preservation 101 May 16, 2018
- WORKSHOP: Backyard Chickens 101 April 7, 2018
- Value Added Agriculture | Is It Right for Your Farm?