Doug Caldwell "Dr. Dougbug"
CAN'T FIND A FACT SHEET? e-mail me: email@example.com Doug is a Ph.D. landscape entomologist and certified arborist with 19 years experience with national companies.He has been with the University of Florida | IFAS Extension, Collier County Public Services, as the Commercial Landscape Horticulture Educator in Collier County since 2001. His program areas include: state-mandated, pesticide certification and Best Management Practices (BMP) fertilizer training, pruning, plant selection, fruit trees and plant diagnosing. He writes and gives presentations for the Florida State Horticulture Society; writes web site fact sheets which deal with the unique south Florida landscape issues. He has worked with the Master Gardener videography team to produce the Dr. Dougbug Hort Videos (32) on YouTube.
Posts by Doug Caldwell "Dr. Dougbug":
- Fact Sheet: Ixora leaf spots and chlorosis are common. What to do?
- FACT SHEETS | Solutions for SW Florida Landscape Publications
- Geiger Tree Leaf Beetles are Active Now (March 2018) on Marco Island
- Head-turner, fragrant flowering shrubs: Brunfelsia americana [Solanaceae] “Lady-of-the-Night’
- Pine Beetles
- Collier County Extension | Garden Diagnostic Tests| Thomas Becker, Master Gardener and Urban Hort programs coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video: Ixora Leaf Spot?
- Factsheet: Exotic Invasives with Yellow Flowers Easy to Spot Now!
- Factsheet: Disease is Killing Queen Palms (Syagrus romanzoffiana) 2005