Doug Caldwell "Dr. Dougbug"
CAN'T FIND A FACT SHEET? | eMail me: firstname.lastname@example.org | Doug has been with the University of Florida | IFAS Extension, Collier County Public Services, as the Commercial Landscape Horticulture Educator in Collier County since 2001. He is a landscape entomologist with 20 years’ experience with nation-wide landscape maintenance companies. He is a Certified Arborist and a Florida Certified Horticultural Professional. His program areas include: state-mandated, pesticide certification and Best Management Practices (BMP) fertilizer training, pruning, plant selection, fruit trees and plant diagnosing. He writes and gives presentations for the Florida State Horticulture Society; writes web site fact sheets which deal with the unique south Florida landscape issues. He has worked with the Master Gardener videography team to produce the Dr. Dougbug Hort Videos (30) on YouTube.
Posts by Doug Caldwell "Dr. Dougbug":
- Florida Yards and Neighborhoods Program | Homeowners | Collier County Extension
- Florida Yards and Neighborhoods Program | Commercial Properties and Community Associations | Collier County Extension
- EVENT: 2018 Naples Yard and Garden Show | Collier County Extension
- Annoying Creeping “Worms” Inside Homes and Everywhere Are Most Likely Millipedes
- Do You Have Rusty Staining Under the Old Bucida (Black Olive) Tree? It’s the caterpillars or galls.
- Cane Toads Start Hoppin’ When the Rain Starts Droppin’- Do You Know Where Your Dog Is?
- Royal Palm Bug (Xylastodoris luteolus) Attacks New Growth, Spear Leaf Fronds and Leaflets. Neonics are Effective for Royal Palm Bug Control.
- Florida Native Shrub, Florida Swampprivet, Has Plant Bug Pest (Miridae) that was Discovered in 2010-2011.
- Fact Sheet: Ixora leaf spots and chlorosis are common. What to do?
- FACT SHEETS | Solutions for SW Florida Landscape Publications