iNaturalist City Nature Challenge April 24-27, 2020
What is a bioblitz?
How do you participate?
- Download the iNaturalist app and create an account
- Take pictures of plants and animals in your yard and neighborhood (make sure your geo locater is on so it records that the photo was taken in Alachua County or South Florida)
- Post to iNaturalist
- Get the free app through your device, https://citynaturechallenge.org/participate/
- Ask questions of wildlife ecology state specialist Mark Hostetler
- See the Alachua County iNaturalist site
- See the South Florida iNaturalist site
If you live outside the South Florida or Alachua County areas, you can still participate! It just won’t count towards the challenge but will be important in helping us know what you plants and animals you are seeing!