Clay County Environmental Horticulture Agent and Master Gardener Coordinator since June 2016. I hold a Master's Degree in Extension Education through the University of Florida and a bachelor's degree in Landscape Horticulture from the University of Delaware. My main interests include landscape design, entomology, plant production, ecology, and hydrology. Originally from Delaware but currently live in Keystone Heights with my wife, daughter, son, and household zoo of pets.
Posts by Wayne Hobbs:
- Strawberry Season
- Getting Ready for Fall- August Gardening Tips
- Soil pH Testing: What does it tell me?
- Learn Gardening “From the Ground Up”
- Lots of Lubbers- What do do?
- It’s Fair Time for the Clay County Master Gardener Volunteers
- Cold Confusion
- Effects of Flooding and Standing Water on Trees
- Watering in Winter
- 2018 UF/IFAS Clay County Master Gardener Year in Review