Luke Harlow is the University of Florida/ IFAS Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension Agent for Clay County. In that capacity, he provides educational research-based programs, workshops and information to agricultural landowners, cattlemen, traditional and alternative crop producers and growers, timber producers, landscape nurseries, golf courses, and agricultural pesticide applicators. Primary specialties include: • Pasture Management • Weed Management and Control • Pesticide Education and Licensing • Irrigation Design and Maintenance
Posts by Luke Harlow:
- World Soil Day is December 5th. This is what you can do!
- Choosing the right cool-season forage
- Minimizing mosquitoes on your farm
- National Ag Day – March 20th, 2018
- National Poultry Day – March 19th, 2018
- Common Tips for Winter Management of Livestock
- Agritourism opportunities at the FATA Regional Networking Social
- Why are my chickens losing their feathers?!
- USDA Disaster Assistance Workshop For Farmers
- Still have Doveweed in the pastures?