Invest In Yourself
By Kristie Popa
Self-improvement is the improvement of your own knowledge, status or character using your own effort. It is important that you take time to improve yourself by setting goals which will help set you on a path to a better you! The month of September serves as Self Improvement Month and is the perfect time to focus on you! This is the opportunity to challenge yourself in new ways and that can be done in a variety of ways. Check out the list below to discover the best way to invest in yourself this month.
- Start a new hobby
- Start working out – walking, going to the gym etc.
- Read a new book
- Start waking up early
- Quit a bad habit
- Learn a new language
- Spend time with people who inspire you
- Go camping
- Play a game
- Eat together regularly
- Avoid time-sucking activities like social media
- Take a new class or lesson
- Focus on things that you can control rather those that you cannot
- Eat healthy
- Reflect on your daily routine or your growth each week
- Use positive affirmations or quotes
- Practice gratitude
- Give back by volunteering
Whether you choose to make yourself better or more knowledgeable, you should focus on at least one thing that will make you a better version of yourself. Whether you start working on yourself during Self Improvement month (September) or not, you can start working on yourself at any time!