2018 Landscape Gardening Series
The annual Landscape Gardening Series sponsored by the University of Florida/IFAS Extension Charlotte County Master Gardeners will begin Friday, January 26th. Six sessions are scheduled to be held at the Charlotte County Environmental Campus, 25550 Harbor View Road, Port Charlotte from 9:30 to 11:30 AM.
Seating is very limited.
- January 26 Native Wild Bees: Speaker: Rachel Mallinger, UF Entomology
- February 2 Lily and Iris: Speaker: Thomas Becker, Extension Educator
- February 9 Staghorn Ferns: Speaker: Gil MacAdam, Ret. Broward Cnty
- February 16 How to Grow Turf: Speaker: Ralph Mitchell, Extension Director
- February 23 Growing Herbs: Speaker: Dennis Gretton, D & D Herbs
- March 2 Invasive Plants in SW FL: Speaker: Marc Frank, Botanist, UF Herbarium
Register online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-landscape-gardening-series-tickets-41704476211
Register by mail with a check: http://blogs.ifas.ufl.edu/charlotteco/files/2018/01/2018Brochure-1.pdf