The Countdown Continues!
Out of the mouths of babes:
- “4-H brought me closer to my grandfather.” – 9th grade 4-H member
- “I have developed a better work ethic and communications skills.” – 9th grade 4-H member
- “4-H has taught me leadership and commitment that I can use for the rest of my life.” – 9th grade 4-H member
- “4-H gave me the confidence to do more things.” – 7th grade 4-H member
- “4-H has helped get my family together.” – 5th grade 4-H member
- “4-H makes you think to help others and be kind.” – 5th grade 4-H member
And my personal favorite:
- “I can cook so my mom won’t have to all the time.” – 5th grade 4-H member
There you have it! Join us on Monday, August 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM Central for the first session of Make a Difference Mondays, where you can learn how to make positive differences in the lives of youth just like this!
Contact your local extension office for more information or go to: http://nwdistrict.ifas.ufl.edu/4hn/make-a-difference-mondays/