Marjorie Moore, Ph.D.
Dr. Marjorie Moore is the Director and Extension Faculty with the University of Florida/IFAS Extension in Bay County. She provides leadership in the development and delivery of effective Extension educational programs in 4-H, Environmental Horticulture, and Sea Grant Marine that are implemented by Extension Agents, program assistants and volunteers. Her program area is Family and Community Sciences where she focuses her efforts in Food, Nutrition and Health; Food Safety; Food Preservation; and Financial Resource Management. She has a doctoral degree in Extension Education with minors in Administration and Research from The Ohio State University; Master of Education in Home Economics Education from Florida A&M University; and Bachelor of Science in Home Economics Education from Fort Valley State University.
Posts by Marjorie Moore, Ph.D.:
- Tips for Holiday Shopping
- Grilling Foods: Keep Your Family Safe
- Let’s Keep Grilling, but Safely!
- Flavonoids: Good for the Heart!
- Healthy Holiday Eating for Diabetics
- What the Buzz About Bees? An Update from the Beekeeping Trade Show
- Keep Pumpkin Pies Safe This Holiday Season!
- Summertime Grilling – Keep it Safe!