Scott Jackson serves our coastal residents, providing research based information related to artificial reefs, recreational fishing, shoreline restoration, and natural resources conservation. You can contact him by text or call 850-866-2300. B.S. Texas A&M University Wildlife and Fisheries Science M.S. Texas A&M - Corpus Christi Marine Aquaculture Proud to call the Florida Panhandle home since 2000.
Posts by Scott Jackson:
- Preventing and Responding to Flooded Fish Ponds
- Take survey to identify Gulf research needs
- Manatees: Wakulla Springs Most Interesting Guests!
- Forestry Tools Jefferson and Leon Outdoor Camp
- Date Changed for Northwest Florida Artificial Reef Workshop in Niceville: February 19-20
- Waukeenah Plantation to Host Stewardship Tour Dec 6 – Registration Open
- Historic and Modern Use of Artificial Reefs in Northwest Florida
- Teaching Tired Old Turkey to Swim!
- Save the Date: Artificial Reef Workshop Feb. 19 & 20th (Date Change!)
- NW FL Reef Workshop – Save the Date! Please help us by Completing our Short Survey