The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS2:
- Harvesting Safer Oysters – “From Bay to Table”
- Break the Grip of the Rip!
- Bay County Reefs two F101 Fighter Jets
- New Reefs for Bay County – Pre-Deployment Coordinates
- Fisheries Management and Artificial Reefs
- Northwest Florida Artificial Reef Workshop – Live Updates via Adobe Connect and Website
- NW FL Reef Workshop – Save the Date! Please help us by Completing our Short Survey
- Thanks to our Third #CSSSeaGrant speakers Peter Sheng, Thomas Ruppert, Davis Prevatt, Arindam Chowdhury
- Thanks to our Second #CSSSeaGrant speakers Chuck Adams, Bob Swett, Doug Gregory, Betty Staugler
- Thanks to our first #CSSSeaGrant speakers Don Behringer, David Chagaris, J. J. Sadler, Kevan Main