Pumphrey Law Scholarship
Fall 2019 Scholarship
Any college student is eligible to apply and does not have to be pursuing a law career path.
In order to be eligible for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. resident
- Accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrated good character and academic achievement
Each applicant must submit the following documents to the link here.
- Pumphrey Law Scholarship Application (CLICK TO APPLY).
- A current unofficial high school or college transcript or enrollment verification
- A typed essay 800-1000 words on one of the following topics: (Students may enter submission for multiple topics)
- The impact of alcohol and memory loss in sexual assault allegations.
- The Dangers of Social Media: How Social Media can impact your reputation, your future, and even lead to criminal charges.
- Influence of modern pop culture on the drug and alcohol consumption culture of college, and is this a negative or a positive for students? Give example
Fall 2019 Scholarship Key Dates
- The application and supporting material must be received by August 5, 2019
- The scholarship winner will be selected and notified on August 12, 2019
Completed materials can be submitted in the following manner:
- Email: Taylor@donpumphrey.com
- Please, no phone calls. Please direct all questions via email to Taylor Kurtz, Digital Marketing Specialist at Pumphrey Law, at Taylor@donpumphrey.com.
- Three winners will be chosen
- 1st place– $750
- 2nd place – $500
- 3rd Place – $250
- The scholarship must be applied to tuition or other education-related expenses. The award will be paid to the winner’s educational institution directly.