Merck Hiring 10 Interns Nationwide for Summer Animal Health Internship Program
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
Merck Animal Health Field Sales Interns will perform field assignments aligned with specific geographic sales territories identified as high need and potential for supplementation of sales representative’s activities. Interns will be assigned to a regional manager for direction and daily interaction with the assigned geographic territory representative calling on pre-assigned accounts or areas. Interns will learn the focus products determined by the regional need. Key products would include Safeguard, Ectos, PrimeVac protocol, as well as dealer products to supplement time intensive activities of the primary Merck Animal Health representative providing incremental efforts to help reach and frequency for these products.
- Education Required: Must have completed at least 2 years towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Animal Science or related degree program by June 2017.
- Required Experience:
- Available for a minimum of 9 weeks beginning June 2017
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- General computer skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to use an iPad
- Ability to be organized, adapt to a changing environment, work independently and also as part of a team
- Ability to travel overnight and support some weekend activities
- 50% travel
To apply, please follow this link to the “Field Sales Intern – Cattle:ADM008097” posting.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.